For details on how to add the calendar to your phone or tablet see below…
iPhone / iPad
- Tap Settings→Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar (near the bottom of the screen).
- Copy and paste the server address for the calendar on the Subscription screen: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lscwebsite1%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Tap Next. …
- The calendar appears on the calendar list in the Calendar app.
Firstly, on a computer…
- Open Calendar.
- Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down arrow
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lscwebsite1%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Now, on your Android device…
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars” may not be checked).
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.